Our Culture, Our People, Our Pride
A picturesque 5-star conference resort, conveniently located midway between Kuala Lumpur International Airport and Kuala Lumpur city centre. Built in the style of a low-rise Mediterranean Villa with 256 guestrooms atop Bandar Baru Bangi's highest peak, it is surrounded by a 27-hole championship golf course. Lush tropical greens offer wonderful vistas and a serene environment.
We invite highly motivated and dynamic individuals to apply for the following positions:
EMAIL to email@example.com before 9 December 2018
SALES MANAGER (3 POSITIONS)
ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE HOUSEKEEPER (1 POSITION)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Sales and Marketing in the hotel/hospitality industry or related fields
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Hospitality or Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, training and coaching skills.
- Able to monitor sales & marketing strategies, performance and managed financial plans.
- Knowledge in Opera system will be an advantage.
- Able to speak fluently in English, Malay and Mandarin.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to deliver and carried out directives through strong leadership, lead by example and possess positive disposition
- Able to travel and possess a valid driving license.
- Housekeeping/laundry experience in the hotel/leisure/retail sector in a managerial or supervisory capacity
- A high school certificate or equivalent
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication & training skills
- Pro-active, assertive, diligent disposition and result-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency, at a basic level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
- Ensure consistently high operating standards in every area of Housekeeping and Laundry, as identified by the hotel brand standards
- High level of commercial awareness and cost control capabilities
- Perform routine inspections of all Housekeeping areas and report any issues to the Executive Housekeeper
- Implement, effectively, all Housekeeping policies and procedures including Health and Safety and security
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of all Housekeeping Team Members with an emphasis on training and team work
- Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of all room categories and amenities
- Assist the Executive Housekeeper to maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Support managing, training and developing the team
- Deputise in absence of the Executive Housekeeper
- Provide excellent guest service
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Knowledge of Workplace, Health, Safety and Hygiene is essential
- Familiar with Property Management Systems
NEED THE JOB SOON?
COME along with your resume and certificates on any day from Monday to Friday (except public holidays) between 10am and 5pm for an interview with your future boss right away!
We are also looking for:
- F&B Waiter/Waitress
- Housekeeping Attendants
- Commis I & II
- Handyman (to be based at Bangi Golf Resort)
- Gardener or Field Worker (to be based at Bangi Golf Resort)